Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Open Letter to Gov. Arnie

Gov. Arnold~

Number one, I really do not wish to type in your ENTIRE name, so please forgive this measure of familiarity.

Number two, I hope that you learned that Special Elections are not so special. You wasted many tax dollars that could have been used for far more IMPORTANT causes. Bravo!

I also hope that you learned that popularity is not the key to getting things done. You have to actually learn to work with people. I have always hated the people that thought that either rules did not apply to them, or that they thought they could just change rules to make them apply to them. (Especially those on the road. Yes people, traffic laws apply to you too!)

You might want to forget about an amendment to the U.S. Constitution that would allow you to run for president. I think that we have had enough actors in the West Wing (and I am not referring to the television show).


Not so adoringly yours,

Political Vandal