Sunday, November 06, 2005

Letter for President Bush

President Bush~

I notice that once again you are looking for a Supreme Court Justice. I would like to offer my name for consideration.

I know that I am hopelessly liberal, but that shouldn't work against me. Unlike your little lie(s) during the campaign (who could ever forget the classic line "I am a compassionate conservative"?), you KNOW where I actually stand. And I would think that is a BONUS. And think of it this way, if you were to get me a job as a Justice on the Supreme Court, I wouldn't ever be looking for government handout... well, after that instance anyway. Please consider it. With the popularity you are enjoying now (you do seem a little masochistic at times), it might be a way to sway the actual liberal vote more towards the middle. You might even enjoy a slight bounce in polls. Then again it is a little difficult to have the numbers get too much lower. But knowing you, you'll find a way.

Just let me know where to send my resume and application. Ohhh, would it be okay for me to cross out Little Caesar’s Pizza and write in The White House on the application?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Political Vandal